WTC MedWeld WT6000 MFDC and AC Resistance Weld Controls FOR SALE
Available at Weld Systems Integrators, Inc.
WTC MedWeld WT6000 MFDC and AC
The WT6000 MFDC control powered by GEN6 technology offers flexible intuitive programming for customization of your welding process. Combined with the guidance of built-in diagnostic tools, the WT6000 will support process control of your resistance welding application.
The WT6000 AC control is based on the process technology of WTC’s inverter technology however for use with SCR-based welding controls.
- Up to 255 Weld Schedules
- Web-Based Interface – Use simple web browsing software
- Free Format Programming for Various Applications
- Configurable Input and Outputs
- Network Ready (Weld Gateway / RAFT Gateway)
- Various Robotic & PLC Connectivity (DeviceNet, Ethernet IP, ProfiNet, ProfiBus)
- Weld Tool Efficiency Monitoring using C-Factor tools
- Automatic Power Factor Compensation
- Laptop or DEP Interface for Programming and Data Acquisition
- Range: 220-600VAC 50/60hz Mains
- Discrete I/O interface using optional PLC Devices
- No Batteries Required – Processor Data Backed Up by F-RAM
- Multiple Firing Modes – Primary CREG, AVC
- Available in Kit or Complete Weld Panel with Single or Multiple WCU
|Download WTC MedWeld WT4000 AC Catalog [ PDF ]||Download WTC MedWeld WT6000 MFDC and AC Catalog [ PDF ]|
|LINK: WTC MedWeld WT4000 AC||LINK: WTC MedWeld WT6000 MFDC and AC|
Weld Systems Integrators is a distributor of WTC resistance welding controls, keeping an inventory of IN-STOCK at our Warrensville Heights, Ohio location for quick shipment and delivery.
Contact Weld Systems Integrators
CONTACT Weld Systems Integrators, or REQUEST A QUOTE on standard IN-STOCK inventory or fully custom welding equipment. To speak with a WSI team member, please give us a call at 844-WSI-WELD or +1-216-475-5629.
|Products and Services from Weld Systems Integrators|