Koolant Koolers Chillers FOR SALE
Industrial Water Chillers IN-STOCK and available from Weld Systems Integrators – 1/8 – 60 Tons of Cooling – (2,100 to 796,500 BTU/hr)
Koolant Koolers chillers, a division of Dimplex Thermal Solutions, is a global manufacturer and provider of standard and custom chiller solutions. Koolant Koolers provides reliable and affordable chiller solutions for your industries and applications. Easily serviceable machines provide optimal up-time and peace-of-mind, knowing your application is running with optimal cooling.
- Industrial water chillers and liquid coolers
- Standard and custom units for Welding
- Coolant, Lasers, Spindles, and Hydraulic Fluids
- Units from 1/8 ton to 1000 ton capacity
Heat is required to form a weld, but heat can be hard on critical components involved in making the weld. Chilled water is needed to extend the life of power supplies, cables, controls, electrodes, etc.
The benefits of industrial water chillers in your welding process include:
- Reduced water bills
- Reduced bad or irregular spot welds due to mushroomed tips
- Preventing overheated transformers and power supplies
- Extending electrode life
- Reduced downtime to redress and change welding tips
- Reduced transformer, ignition tube and SCR failure due to over-heating
- Eliminating plugged water cooling lines by using closed loop treated water
Using a water chiller in your welding process can maximize equipment uptime and protect product quality. Furthermore, chillers can reduce water and waste water expense.
Koolant Koolers Chillers:
Contact Weld Systems Integrators
CONTACT Weld Systems Integrators, or REQUEST A QUOTE on standard IN-STOCK inventory or fully custom welding equipment. To speak with a WSI team member, please give us a call at 844-WSI-WELD or +1-216-475-5629.