WTC MedWeld WT4000 AC Resistance Weld Control
FOR SALE at Weld Systems Integrators, Inc.
WTC MedWeld WT4000 AC
The WTC MedWeld WT4000 AC resistance weld control is unsurpassed in its flexibility and simplicity for a powerful control system. Quality welds with repeatable performance is made possible with the control tools made available by the MedWeld 4000 control.
- Current regulation and voltage control mode (within one weld)
- Multi-language programming (English, French, Spanish, Portuguese)
- Total I / O programmability
- Local safety I / O embedded
- Free format programming for various applications
- Network ready using WebVIEW for weld data collection
- Various I / O connectivity (DIO, Device Net, ProfiBus)
- Weld tool efficiency monitoring (C-Factor)
- Weld Transformer protection (Delayed firing prevents saturation)
- Dynamic squeeze functions
- Wait for line voltage – asynchronous load scheduling
- Laptop or DEP interface for programming and data acquisition
- Analog interface port for controlling welding force
- Large repertoire of inputs and outputs
- 220 – 600 VAC 50 / 60hz mains
- Modular design for ease of maintenance
|Download WTC MedWeld WT4000 AC Catalog [ PDF ]||Download WTC MedWeld WT6000 MFDC and AC Catalog [ PDF ]|
|LINK: WTC MedWeld WT4000 AC||LINK: WTC MedWeld WT6000 MFDC and AC|
Weld Systems Integrators is a distributor of WTC resistance welding controls, keeping an inventory of IN-STOCK at our Warrensville Heights, Ohio location for quick shipment and delivery.
Contact Weld Systems Integrators
CONTACT Weld Systems Integrators, or REQUEST A QUOTE on standard IN-STOCK inventory or fully custom welding equipment. To speak with a WSI team member, please give us a call at 844-WSI-WELD or +1-216-475-5629.