Latitudinal, Longitudinal and Circumferential Resistance Welders from Weld Systems Integrators
Seam welders from Weld Systems Integrators, designed to produce a linear weld across a latitudinal, longitudinal or circumferential seam. WSI welders perform medium to high-duty cycles for continuous or intermittent seam welding production.
WSI seam welders are available in latitudinal, longitudinal or circumferential configurations. Furthermore, our welders feature heavy-duty, reinforced welded steel construction. This durable, compact design will minimize deflection and maximize accessibility. WSI seam welders are a cost effective resistance welding solution.
Seam Welder VIDEOS:
WSI Welder Advantages:
- Standard and custom setups available
- Tooling options available with easy access for tooling changes
- Heavy-duty frame construction for superior durability
- Compact design reduces floor space usage
- Preventative maintenance / support available
- Water chiller (recommended option)
We maintain an IN-STOCK inventory of spare and replacement parts and components. Available to be shipped within 24 hours. When you buy from Weld Systems Integrators, you’re guaranteed high quality equipment along with trained / professional support services.