Latitudinal, Longitudinal and Circumferential Resistance Welders from Weld Systems Integrators
Seam welders from Weld Systems Integrators, designed to produce a linear weld across a latitudinal, longitudinal or circumferential seam. WSI welders perform medium to high-duty cycles for continuous or intermittent seam welding production.
WSI seam welders are available in latitudinal, longitudinal or circumferential configurations. Furthermore, our welders feature heavy-duty, reinforced welded steel construction. This durable, compact design will minimize deflection and maximize accessibility. WSI seam welders are a cost effective resistance welding solution.
WSI Welder Advantages:
- Standard and custom setups available
- Tooling options available with easy access for tooling changes
- Heavy-duty frame construction for superior durability
- Compact design reduces floor space usage
- Preventative maintenance / support available
- Water chiller (recommended option)
WSI welders are MADE IN THE USA at our Warrensville Heights, OHIO location. Give us a call for IN-STOCK inventory.
We maintain an inventory of spare and replacement parts and components. Available to be shipped within 24 hours. When you buy from Weld Systems Integrators, you’re guaranteed high quality equipment along with trained / professional support services.