NEW TECNA 8211D Press / Projection Welder IN-STOCK
WSI-SELECT – In-Stock and For Sale at Weld Systems Integrators
NEW TECNA 8211D WSI Serial #: 050921
NEW TECNA 8211 – Air Operated 80 kVA press / projection welder [ WSI stock / serial #: 050921 ] IN-STOCK and for sale at Weld Systems Integrators. The TECNA 8211D is a versatile single-phase AC press / projection type spot welder with TE550 Weld Controls.
WSI maintains an IN-STOCK inventory of new and used resistance welding equipment at our Warrensville Heights, Ohio location for quick shipment and delivery. Contact our knowledgeable sales team at 844-WSI-WELD or +1-216-475-5629 for immediate assistance.EQUIPMENT QUOTE
Enter WSI Serial #: 050921 on the following quote request form.
- Modular design in the mechanical structure, arms, brackets, cylinders.
- Cylinder with chrome-plated stem for heavy-duty works and long life; adjustable anti-rotation device.
- Lubrication-free pneumatic components to eliminate oil mist and protect the environment.
- Head descent without pressure for setup and service.
- Double-stroke cylinder with key control.
- Built-in compressed air filter unit and tank.
- Compressed air disconnecting device.
- Electrodes speed control valves, shock absorber for end of the stroke, and air discharge silencers assuring the minimum noise.
- Two-stage electric foot control for clamping and welding pieces only if correctly positioned.
- Pre-setting for additional double stage electric foot connection for the direct recalling of welding program no.2.
- Water-cooled transformer, plates, electrode-holders, and electrodes; transformer with epoxy resin coated windings.
- TE550 constant current microprocessor control unit.
- Synchronous SCR contactor insulated from cooling water circuit with protection thermostat.
- Standard on all models: two-hand safety control with timer assuring the best safety, and removable key selector. The two-hand control push buttons are standard on projection models only (they are available on request on spot welder models).
- Emergency push-button to stop the machine immediately.
- 8230 – Valve to stop the flow of the water cooling when the machine is off and flow switch which makes the welder stop if the cooling water does not circulate.
- 8232 – Rotary selector for recalling the welding programs.
- 8234 – Double stroke control device with the pneumatic foot instead of key one. To be used only for spot welding when the work necessarily requires it.
- 8235 – Cylinder 1242 daN (diameter 125 mm double stage) total stroke 100 mm (only on items 8201D..09D and 8214D).
- 8236 – Adjustable double stroke for cylinder 736 daN (standard).
- 8237 – Adjustable double stroke for cylinder 1242 daN (option 8235).
- 8238 – Low force squeeze for cylinder 736 daN (standard).
- 8239 – Low force squeeze for cylinder 1242 daN (option 8235).
- 8240 – Proportional valve.
- Constant energy welding control unit.
|Power @ 50% Duty Cycle||kVA||80|
|Short Circuit Current||A||20,000|
|Maximum Welding Current on Aluminum||kA||18|
|Maximum Welding Current on Steel||kA||16|
|Thermal Current @ 100%||kA||6.8|
|Secondary Voltage||V||8.3 / 7.5 / 6.7 / 6.1|
|Supply Voltage (@60Hz)*||V||440|
|Primary Cables Ø (up to 30m)||mm²||70|
|Delayed Fuses @ 440VAC||A||150|
|Arm Spacing Range||in (mm)||6.9-18.7 (175-475)|
|Throat Depth – To Electrode Holders||in (mm)||31.5 (800)|
|Throat Depth – To Tooling Platens||in (mm)||–|
|Tooling Platen Dimensions||in (mm)||–|
|# Slots & Spacing||# / in (mm)||–|
|Max Electrode Force – Standard @ 87 psi (6 bar)||lbs. (daN)||1619.2 (736)|
|Max Electrode Force – High-Force Option 8235 @ 87 psi (6 bar)||lbs. (daN)||–|
|Working Stroke||in (mm)||3.94 (100)|
|Retraction Stroke (Standard)||in (mm)||2.36 (60)|
|Adjustable Retraction Stroke (Option 8236-8237)||in (mm)||0-3.15 (0-80)|
|Compressed Air Supply||psi (bar)||94.3 (6.5)|
|Air Consumption per 1000 Spots @ 94 psi (650kP / 6.5 bar)|
|Standard Welder – 20mm Stroke||SCF (N/m³)||162 (4.6)|
|Standard Welder – Max Stroke||SCF (N/m³)||544 (15.4)|
|Option 6135 – 20mm Stroke||SCF (N/m³)||–|
|Option 6135 – Max Stroke||SCF (N/m³)||–|
|Hose Inside Ø||in (mm)||0.59 (15)|
|Water Cooling @ 36 psi (250 kP / 2.5 bar)||gpm (lpm)||2.1 (8)|
|Aerial Noise Produced||dB(A)||76|
|Working Stroke||in (mm)||0.79 (20)|
|Working Rating (Welds per Minute)||#/min||15|
|Net Weight||lbs (kg)||1287 (585)|
|* May be supplied capable of operating on other voltages/frequencies. Please ask for details.|
|* Different voltages and frequencies on request.|
|* Specifications are subject to change without notice.|