NEW TECNA 9302 Tool Balancers IN-STOCK
WSI-SELECT – In-Stock and For Sale at Weld Systems Integrators
NEW TECNA 9302 Tool Balancers
TECNA 9302 stainless steel cable tool balancers IN-STOCK and FOR SALE at Weld Systems Integrators. TECNA 9302 balancers feature a nylon housing and suspend the tool on a stainless steel wire rope. Load capacity: 2.0 – 4.0 lbs. (1.0 – 2.0 kg.).
- Stainless Steel Cable / Rope Balancer
- Nylon Housing
- Optional Features [ F | G | B | RI ] NOT INCLUDED * See below for details
WSI maintains an IN-STOCK inventory of new and used resistance welding equipment at our Warrensville Heights, Ohio location for quick shipment and delivery. Contact our knowledgeable sales team at 844-WSI-WELD or +1-216-475-5629 for immediate assistance.
TECNA 9300NY Balancers IN-STOCK: 3EQUIPMENT QUOTE
Please submit the following form to request additional information.
Enter “TECNA 9302” on the following quote request form.
If you have any questions on WSI Select – IN-STOCK equipment available from Weld Systems Integrators, please call 844-WSI-WELD or +1-216-475-5629 and ask to speak with a WSI Engineer.
|Rope type||Stainless steel|
|Friction brake [ option F ]||Not included|
|Rubber guard [ option G ]||Not included|
|Floor-operated load lock [ option B ]||Not included|
|Insulated rotating hook [ option RI ]||Not included|
TECNA balancers make tools nearly weightless, reducing operator fatigue and improving safety and ergonomics. As the tool is repositioned the stainless steel cable extends and retracts smoothly from the aluminum housing, providing a full range of motion. Tension adjustment is easy and precise.
- Rugged construction
- Nylon, Aluminum, or Rubberized-Aluminum body material
- Ribbed and sealed monobloc construction in aluminum alloy
- Stainless steel rope
- Adjustable capacity
- Safety devise against load dropping due to the spring breakage (>3kg)
- Auxiliary safety suspension
- Centrifugal safety device
- Upper rotary suspension with safety hook
- Locking device to block the load at any height
- Adjustable stroke limiting device
- Taper drum rotating on ball bearings
- Cable guide in antifriction material
- Inert spring drum assembly
- Polyamides thimble
* Features and specifications may vary and are subject to change without notice
Available for specific models, please contact a customer service representative for help selecting the right product for your application.
OPTION F: Brake device. Friction/brake which controls the rotation speed of the drum. This option is feasible when placing a new order while it is not possible to assemble this device on balancers already installed.
OPTION G: External rubber protection.
OPTION B: Locking/unlocking device with control from the floor.
OPTION RI: Rotary and insulating device.