NEW TECNA 9520RL Tool Balancers IN-STOCK
WSI-SELECT – In-Stock and For Sale at Weld Systems Integrators
NEW TECNA 9520RL Tool Balancers
TECNA 9520RL zero-gravity food industry balancer is a NEW product line designed for food and beverage, meat processing, dairy, bakery and confectionery, and industrial washing and sanitizing applications. The 9520RL features a cast aluminum housing with special high-strength Rilsan® treatment, and stainless steel cable with a capacity of 26.5 – 44.1 lbs. (12.0 – 20.0 kg) and a stroke length of 106.3 in (2700 mm).
- Cast aluminum body [ Rilsan® treatment ]
- Zero-gravity rust-proof stainless steel
- Food-grade grease NSF-H1 certified
- Oxidation and chemical resistant
WSI maintains an IN-STOCK inventory of new and used resistance welding equipment at our Warrensville Heights, Ohio location for quick shipment and delivery. Contact our knowledgeable sales team at 844-WSI-WELD or +1-216-475-5629 for immediate assistance.
TECNA 9436BR Balancers IN-STOCK: [product_stock id=”23091″]EQUIPMENT QUOTE
Enter “TECNA 9520RL” on the following quote request form.
|Rope type||Zero-gravity rust-proof stainless steel|
|Body material||Cast aluminum|
|Friction brake [ option F ]||Not included|
|Rubber guard [ option G ]||Not included|
|Floor-operated load lock [ option B ]||Not included|
|Insulated rotating hook [ option RI ]||Not included|
TECNA balancers make tools nearly weightless, reducing operator fatigue and improving safety and ergonomics. As the tool is repositioned the stainless steel cable extends and retracts smoothly from the aluminum housing, providing a full range of motion. Tension adjustment is easy and precise.
- Cast aluminum housing with special hard anodization, resistant to oxidation and chemical aggression
- Smoother surface facilitates cleaning and sanitization
- Food grade rope guide, shock absorber, and wire cap
- Rustproof and stainless steel exterior materials
- NSF-H1 certified food grade grease
- Ribbed and sealed monobloc construction in aluminum alloy
- Stainless steel rope
- Adjustable capacity by means of a worm screw
- Auxiliary safety suspension
- Safety device against load dropping due to the spring breakage | >3k
- Upper rotary suspension with safety hook
- Locking device to block the load at any height
- Adjustable stroke limiting device
- Taper drum rotating on ball bearings
- Cable guide in antifriction material
- Inert spring drum assembly
- Polyamides thimble
* Features and specifications may vary, and are subject to change without notice
Available for specific models, please contact a customer service representative for help selecting the right product for your application.
OPTION F: Brake device. Friction/brake which controls the rotation speed of the drum. This option is feasible when placing a new order while it is not possible to assemble this device on balancers already installed.
OPTION G: External rubber protection.
OPTION B: Locking/unlocking device with control from the floor.
OPTION RI: Rotary and insulating device.