NEW TECNA 9521BR Tool Balancers IN-STOCK
WSI-SELECT – In-Stock and For Sale at Weld Systems Integrators
NEW TECNA 9521BR Tool Balancers
TECNA 9521BR stainless steel cable tool balancers IN-STOCK at Weld Systems Integrators. TECNA 9521BR balancers feature an aluminum housing and can suspend loads from 44.0 – 66.0 lbs. (20.0 – 30.0 kg.).
- Stainless Steel Cable Balancer with Aluminum Housing
- INCLUDES Floor Locking / Unlocking Device [ Option B ]
- INCLUDES Rotary Insulating Device (Swivel Hook) [ Option RI ]
WSI maintains an IN-STOCK inventory of new and used resistance welding equipment at our Warrensville Heights, Ohio location for quick shipment and delivery. Contact our knowledgeable sales team at 844-WSI-WELD or +1-216-475-5629 for immediate assistance.
TECNA 9521BR Balancers IN-STOCK: [product_stock id=”22217″]EQUIPMENT QUOTE
Enter “TECNA 9521BR” on the following quote request form.
|Rope type||Stainless steel|
|Friction brake [ option F ]||Not included|
|Rubber guard [ option G ]||Not included|
|Floor-operated load lock [ option B ]||INCLUDED|
|Insulated rotating hook [ option RI ]||INCLUDED|
TECNA balancers make tools nearly weightless, reducing operator fatigue and improving safety and ergonomics. As the tool is repositioned the stainless steel cable extends and retracts smoothly from the aluminum housing, providing a full range of motion. Tension adjustment is easy and precise.
- Rugged construction
- Nylon, Aluminum, or Rubberized-Aluminum body material
- Ribbed and sealed monobloc construction in aluminum alloy
- Stainless steel rope
- Adjustable capacity
- Safety devise against load dropping due to the spring breakage (>3kg)
- Auxiliary safety suspension
- Centrifugal safety device
- Upper rotary suspension with safety hook
- Locking device to block the load at any height
- Adjustable stroke limiting device
- Taper drum rotating on ball bearings
- Cable guide in antifriction material
- Inert spring drum assembly
- Polyamides thimble
* Features and specifications may vary and are subject to change without notice
Available for specific models, please contact a customer service representative for help selecting the right product for your application.
OPTION F: Brake device. Friction/brake which controls the rotation speed of the drum. This option is feasible when placing a new order while it is not possible to assemble this device on balancers already installed.
OPTION G: External rubber protection.
OPTION B: Locking / unlocking device with control from the floor.
OPTION RI: Rotary insulating device (swivel hook).