NEW TECNA 4662 – Air Operated 25 KVA Rocker Arm Welder IN-STOCK
WSI-SELECT – In-Stock and For Sale at Weld Systems Integrators
NEW TECNA 4662 WSI Serial #: 010322
NEW TECNA 4662 – Air Operated 50 KVA Rocker Arm Welder [ WSI stock / serial #: 010322 ] IN-STOCK and for sale at Weld Systems Integrators. The TECNA 4662 is a versatile 50 kVA air-operated rocker arm spot welder, designed to meet a variety spot welding needs.
- Simple, fast setup and operation, with easy adjustment
- 220 or 440V – dual-voltage welder works from 208-480, anywhere in your plant
- Arms easily slide in and out for small and large parts
- Access hard-to-reach welds with built-in angle / straight tip holders
- Easy-to-program weld controls
WSI maintains an IN-STOCK inventory of new and used resistance welding equipment at our Warrensville Heights, Ohio location for quick shipment and delivery. Contact our knowledgeable sales team at 844-WSI-WELD or +1-216-475-5629 for immediate assistance.EQUIPMENT QUOTE
Enter WSI Serial #: 010322 on the following quote request form.
- Air-operated, lube-free cylinder eliminates oil mist in the shop environment.
- Electrode force is adjustable via an integrated filter/regulator combination.
- Reduce shop noise with integrated speed control valves, shock absorber for end of cylinder stroke, and air exhaust mufflers.
- Two-stage electronic foot switch initiation (1st stage closes tips without welding, 2nd stage initiates weld schedule.)
- Pre-wired to accept a second footswitch (Option 72977).
- A second footswitch allows for immediate recall of a second weld time / current setting. This is helpful when different settings are required on the same workpiece.
- PINCH POINT SAFETY OPTION: WSI-supplied TECNA Rocker Arm Welders are available with UNITROL Soft Touch Safety for pinch point protection.
|Foot or air-operated||AIR|
|Power @ 50% duty cycle||50 kVA|
|Max power||104 kVA|
|Secondary voltage||6.1 V|
|Maximum Short Circuit Current||21000 A|
|Thermal current @ 100%||5.7 kA|
|Supply voltage (@ 60Hz)*||Dual Voltage 220 / 440 V|
|Delayed fuses @ 220 VAC||175 A|
|Delayed fuses @ 440 VAC||100 A|
|Primary cables (up to 30m)||0.05 in. (35 mm2)|
|Compressed air supply||94 psi (6.5 bar)|
|Air consumption per 1000 spots @ 94 psi (650 kP / 6.5 bar)||219 – 159 SCF (6.2 – 4.5 N / m3)|
|Arm minimum length||11 in. (280 mm)|
|> Max electrode force @ 94 psi (6.5 bar)||935 lbs. (425 daN)|
|> Working stroke||0.2 – 2 in. (5 – 50 mm)|
|Arm maximum length||23.6 in. (600 mm)|
|> Max electrode force @ 94 psi (6.5 bar)||462 lbs. (210 daN)|
|> Working stroke||0.2 – 3.7 in. (95 mm)|
|Short circuit current with arms @ max length||14.3 kA|
|Adjustable arm gap assembly (OPTION 4638)|
|Short circuit current with arms @ max length||12600 A|
|Minimum gap||7.7 in. (195 mm)|
|Maximum gap||19.7 in. (500 mm)|
|Water cooling @ 36 psi (250 kP / 2.5 bar)||1.1 gpm (4 lpm)|
|Minimum water pressure||36 psi (2.5 bar)|
|Aerial noise produced||70+|
|Working stroke||200.79 in. (20 mm)|
|Welding time||15 cycles|
|Welding current||16 kA|
|Working rating (welds per minute)||15 # / min.|
|Net weight||502 lbs. (228 kg)|
|Arms||1.97 in. (50 mm)|
|Electrode holders||1.0 in. (25 mm)|
|Electrode taper size||5RW/2MT|