TECNA 2102 – 20 kVA Bench Welder
WSI-SELECT – In-Stock and For Sale at Weld Systems Integrators
TECNA 2102 – 20 kVA Bench Welder – WSI Serial #: 0022005
TECNA 2102 bench welder [ WSI stock / serial #: 0022005 ] IN-STOCK and FOR SALE at Weld Systems Integrators. The TECNA 2012 is a 20 kVA, bench welder with standard TE101 control unit.
WSI maintains an IN-STOCK inventory of new and used resistance welding equipment at our Warrensville Heights, Ohio location for quick shipment and delivery. Contact our knowledgeable sales team at 844-WSI-WELD or +1-216-475-5629 for immediate assistance.EQUIPMENT QUOTE
Enter WSI Serial #: 0022005 on the following quote request form.
- Built-in compressed air filter unit.
- Lubrication-free pneumatic components to eliminate oil mist and protect the environment.
- Chrome-plated cylinder and stem for heavy-duty work and long life; adjustable anti-rotation device.
- Water-cooled transformer, electrode-holders, and electrodes; transformer with epoxy resin-coated windings.
- Phase shift welding current adjustment. Synchronous SCR contactor insulated from cooling water circuit with protection thermostat.
- Items 2101N and 2103N: TE550 constant current control unit.
- Item 2102N: TE101 control unit.
- Two-stage electric foot control for clamping and welding pieces only if correctly positioned.
- Pre-setting for two-hand safety control with timer for maximum safety, and removable key selector (only on items 2101N and 2103N). The push buttons are available on request.
|WSI serial number||0022005|
|Nominal power at 50%||kVA||20|
|Maximum welding power||kVA||62|
|Short circuit current||kA||19|
|Maximum welding current on aluminum||kA||17.4|
|Maximum welding current on steel||kA||15.2|
|Thermal current 100%||A||3500|
|No-load output voltages||V||4|
|Supply voltage 60Hz *||V||440|
|Cables section L=30 m||in2 (mm2)||0.02 (16)|
|Arms gap||in (mm)||4.65 (118)|
|Depth L||in (mm)||6.30 (160)|
|Max. electrode force (6 bar)||daN||187|
|Maximum stroke||in (mm)||1.97 (50)|
|Compressed air supply||bar||6.5|
|Air for 1000 spots (6 bar)|
|Stroke 20 mm||Nm3||1.5|
|Air supply hose||mm||0.35 (8)|
|Aerial noise produced||dB(A)||69|
|Working stroke||in (mm)||0.79 (20)|
|Working rating in welds/min||15||15|
|Net weight (approximately)||lbs (kg)||178.57 (81)|