Weld Systems Integrators (WSI) warrants both NEW and USED machinery to be free from defects in material and workmanship during the specified warranty period. If a product proves to be defective during the warranty period, Weld Systems Integrators will repair or replace the product with a similar product.
Replacement products or parts may include remanufactured or refurbished parts or components. The replacement unit or component will be covered by the balance of the time remaining on the customer’s original limited warranty. Weld Systems Integrators provides no warranty for the third-party components included with the product or installed by the customer.
In no event shall seller be liable for any incidental or consequential damages, including, but not limited to, lost time, overhead, labor, inconvenience, rental of replacement equipment, loss of productivity, income or profits and property damage, all of which are hereby disclaimed.
How long the warranty is effective?
Both NEW and USED machinery sold by Weld Systems Integrators will carry a specified warranty to be known at the time of sale. Warranted products begin from date of invoice.
What the warranty does not cover?
- Any product on which the serial number has been defaced, modified or removed.
- Damage, deterioration or malfunction resulting from:
- Accident, misuse, neglect, fire, water, lightning, or other acts of nature, unauthorized product modification, or failure to follow instructions supplied with the product.
- Repair or attempted repair by anyone not authorized by WSI.
- Any damage of the product due to shipment.
- Removal or installation of the product.
- Causes external to the product, such as electric power fluctuations or failure.
- Use of supplies or parts not meeting WSI specifications.
- Normal wear and tear.
- Failure of owner to perform periodic product maintenance as stated in User Guide.
- Any other cause which does not relate to a product defect.
- Removal, installation, and set-up service charges.
How to get service?
- For information on obtaining warranty service, call Weld Systems Integrators direct. WSI Customer Support telephone number is: 866-974-9353
- To obtain warranty service, please contact Weld Systems Integrators customer support for a return authorization number (RMA). You will be required to provide:
- Valid invoice number
- Your name and/or organization name
- Your address
- Your contact phone number
- The serial number of the product
- A description of the problem
- Bring or ship the product prepaid in the original container, with the associated accessories, to Weld Systems Integrators. NOTE: WSI is not responsible for any returned product without an assigned RMA.
Limitation of implied warranties
There are no warranties, express or implied, which extend beyond the description contained herein including the implied warranty of merchantabiliy and fitness for a particular purpose.
Exclusion of damages
Weld Systems Integrators liability liability is limited to the cost of repair or replacement of the product. WSI shall not be liable for: damage to other property caused by any defects in the product, damages based upon inconvenience, loss of use of the product, loss of time, loss of profits, loss of business opportunity, loss of goodwill, interference with business relationships, or other commercial loss, even if advised of the possibility of such damages. any other damages, whether incidental, consequential or otherwise. any claim against the customer by any other party.
Effect of local law
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from locality to locality. Some localities do not allow limitations on implied warranties and/or do not allow the exclusion of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations and exclusions may not apply to you.
Questions: 844-WSI-WELD (974-9353) International: +1-216-475-5629
Last updated May 18, 2020
Contact Weld Systems Integrators
Weld Systems Integrators (WSI) is your complete source for standard and custom resistance welders, consumables, spare and replacement parts and value added services. We offer WORLDWIDE shipping from our Warrensville Heights, OH location.
CONTACT Weld Systems Integrators, or REQUEST A QUOTE for more information on our IN-STOCK welding equipment inventory. To speak with a WSI team member, please give us a call at 844-WSI-WELD or +1-216-475-5629.
|Products and Services from Weld Systems Integrators|