UNITROL Phase Shift FOR SALE from Weld Systems Integrators, Inc.
#9190 – PSS Series Heat Control Board
A single-turn potentiometer is provided for heat adjustment. This potentiometer can be located either on a remote cable, the front of the control board, or on the back. These mounting options allow for use in any application.
INPUT LINE VOLTAGE: 115V – 575V, field selectable, 60/50Hz (specify frequency when ordering) SIZE: 4-3/4” x 6-1/2” x 1-1/4”
UNITROL Phase Shift System Features
Supplied with remote or board-mounted heat setting potentiometer and knob as specified by model number below
- Mounting for use on control panel or back of cabinet door
- Double pulse transformer output circuitry for high gate current
- Socket mounted integrated circuit chips
- Regulated built-in power supply
- Double line voltage fuses in board-mounted insulated holders
- LED indicators for Power, Initiation, and SCR firing signal
- Mounting standoff fittings supplied
|9190-PSSR||PHASE SHIFT board with remote potentiometer on 36” cable|
|9190-PSSB||PHASE SHIFT board with potentiometer mounted on front side of board. Used for mounting on back panel of an enclosure.|
|9190-PSSD||PHASE SHIFT board with potentiometer mounted on back side of board. Used for mounting on back of enclosure door.|
Contact Weld Systems Integrators
CONTACT Weld Systems Integrators, or REQUEST A QUOTE on standard IN-STOCK inventory or fully custom welding equipment. To speak with a WSI team member, please give us a call at 844-WSI-WELD or +1-216-475-5629.