TECNA 7902 Portable Spot Weld Gun – Hand-Operated, 2.5 kVA
WSI-SELECT – In-Stock and For Sale at Weld Systems Integrators
NEW TECNA 7902 Weld Gun
NEW TECNA 7902, 2.5 kVA semi-automatic, handheld, light-duty spot welding gun IN-STOCK and FOR SALE at Weld Systems Integrators. The TECNA 7902 is a high-performance pulse spot welder suitable for up to 0.098 in. + 0.098 in. (2.5 mm + 2.5 mm).
WSI maintains an IN-STOCK inventory of new and used resistance welding equipment at our Warrensville Heights, Ohio location for quick shipment and delivery. Contact our knowledgeable sales team at 844-WSI-WELD or +1-216-475-5629 for immediate assistance.
TECNA 9523 Balancers IN-STOCK: 10EQUIPMENT QUOTE
Enter WSI Serial #: TECNA 7902 on the following quote request form.
- Manually operated, no air or water lines to encumber movement.
- Versatile portable spot welder for auto body repair shops and maintenance shops.
- Synchronous built-in electronic timer with SCR from 2 to 65 cycles.
- Compensation circuit starts the timer only when there is a proper passage of current, which enables to perform on oxidised sheets, on surfaces with paint residues or on black sheets.
- Current control with phase shift adjustment to carry out difficult welds, on very thin thickness, on rods with reduced diameter, on stainless steel sheet and similar.
- Force adjustment with scale in daN.
- Additional arm couplings to provide larger opening between arms.
- All transformers are coated with F class insulation material. Tests are made using 4000 volts.
- Max weld current approximately 6,000-Amps (with shortest arms, narrowest gap).
- 3.7 in. (94 mm) gap between the arms.
- 0.87 in. (22 mm) diameter arms.
- Supplied complete with 4.9 in. (125 mm) long arms.
- Max electrode force with arm length L=4.92 in. (125 mm) is 120 daN (270 lbs.)
- Max electrode force with arm length L=19.69 in. (500 mm) is 38 daN (85 lbs.)
- Max 380 spots per hour (6 – 7 spots per minute, roughly need to wait 10 seconds between welds to dissipate heat).
- Choice of additional arm configurations are available (contact TECNADirect.com for more information).
- 0.47 in. (12 mm) diameter rod for electrodes standard.
- Pulsation weld time control available (P version).
|Manual / pneumatic||Manual|
|Power @ 50% duty cycle||2.5 kVA|
|Secondary voltage||2.5 V|
|* Supply voltage (@ 50 and 60 Hz)||220 V (IN-STOCK) 440 V (available on request)|
|Delayed fuses @ 220 VAC (IN-STOCK)||20 A|
|Delayed fuses @ 440 VAC||12 A|
|Primary cables (up to 10m)||0.098 in. (2.5 mm)|
|Short circuit current||8,200 A|
|Max welding current||6,550 A|
|Duty cycle w/max welding current||1.1%|
|Arm minimum / maximum length||4.9 – 19.7 in. (125 – 500 mm)|
|Arm spacing (gap)||3.7 in. (94 mm)|
|Arm||0.87 in. (22 mm)|
|Electrode diameter||0.47 in. (12 mm)|
|Working stroke||2.2 – 7.3 in. (55 – 185 mm)|
|Max electrode force w/ 4.9″ (125 mm) arms||264 lbs. (120 daN)|
|Max electrode force w/19.7″ (500 mm) arms||84 lbs. (38 daN)|
|Pneumatic hose inside||–|
|Compressed air supply||–|
|Air per 1000 spots @ 72.5 psi (500 kP / 5 bar)||–|
|Water hose inside||–|
|Water cooling @ 36 psi (250 kP / 2.5 bar)||–|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||3.5 x 14.6 x 9.0 in. (90 x 370 x 230 mm)|
|Net weight||24.2 lbs. (11 kg)|
|Packing box dimensions||6.7 x 18.1 x 13.8 in. (17 x 46 x 35 mm)|
|Gross shipping weight||28.6 lbs. (13 kg)|
|Capacity mild steel sheet||0.10 x 0.10 in. (2.5 x 2.5 mm)|
|Capacity mild steel rod||0.32 x 0.32 in. (8 x 8 mm)|
|SPRING TOOL BALANCER|
|Working load required||22 – 33 lbs. (10 – 15 kg)|
|Short arms balancer required||9361BR|
|* May be supplied capable of operating on other voltages / frequencies. Please ask for details.|