NEW ENTRON WA2 Weld Analyzer IN-STOCK
WSI-SELECT – In-Stock and For Sale at Weld Systems Integrators
ENTRON WA2 Weld Analyzer
ENTRON WA2 Weld Analyzer provides accurate measurement of weld current. This second-generation, rechargeable weld analyzer gives welding engineers, technicians, and operators a convenient tool to measure weld system current for monitoring system conditions, improving process quality, and troubleshooting weld schedules to analyze, fault-find, and improve process quality in today’s sophisticated welding control systems. Furthermore, full traceability gives you confidence in the processes that your customers demand.
WSI maintains an IN-STOCK inventory of new and used resistance welding equipment at our Warrensville Heights, Ohio location for quick shipment and delivery. Contact our knowledgeable sales team at 844-WSI-WELD or +1-216-475-5629 for immediate assistance.
ENTRON Weld Analyzer IN-STOCK: 1EQUIPMENT QUOTE
Enter “ENTRON WA2 Weld Analyzer” on the following quote request form.
- Intuitive, flexible interface
- LCD 128×64 pixels FSTN with yellow/green backlight
- Auto power-off
- AC or MFDC operation
- USB connection
- Integrator output for oscilloscope connection
- WA Terminal software
- Includes 6 foot flexible coil, batteries and carrying case
- Small and lightweight allowing for easy portability
- Reads waveforms from 50 Hz upwards
- Traceable accuracy
- Data archiving
- Flexible Coils – 3″ or 12″ diameter
- Attenuator – range multiplier for up to 300kA
- 10 meter Extension Cable