Used ENTRON IPAK – 10-69-51-02-00
WSI-SELECT – In-Stock and For Sale at Weld Systems Integrators
WSI Serial #: W-3131
Used ENTRON IPAK inverter weld control model #10-69-51-02-00 [ WSI stock / serial #: W-3131 ]. Ideal for MFDC applications. User friendly. Tested and warrantied for 6 months. This unit comes with WSPS Pendant and cable. Control cabinet with door-mounted timer, up to 64 programs, constant current control, and monitoring. Fitted into a sheet steel enclosure with circuit breaker, 24 VDC air valve power supply, appropriate line fusing, safety covers, and water-cooled MFDC Inverter Module.
WSI maintains an IN-STOCK inventory of new and used resistance welding equipment at our Warrensville Heights, Ohio location for quick shipment and delivery. Contact our knowledgeable sales team at 844-WSI-WELD or +1-216-475-5629 for immediate assistance.EQUIPMENT QUOTE
Please submit the following form to request additional information.
Enter WSI Serial #: W-3131 on the following quote request form.
If you have any questions on WSI Select – IN-STOCK equipment available from Weld Systems Integrators, please call 844-WSI-WELD or +1-216-475-5629 and ask to speak with a WSI Engineer.
|SPECIFICATIONS||WSI Stock / Serial #: W-3131|
|Type:||1000 amp inverter|
|Mfg. Model #:||10-69-51-02-00|
|Disconnect Size:||250 amps|
|General Condition:||Used ENTRON IPAK inverter weld control model #10-69-51-02-00 [ WSI stock / serial #: W-3131 ]. Ideal for MFDC applications. User friendly. Tested and warrantied for 6 months. This unit comes with WSPS Pendant and cable.|
- Spot / Repeat / Roll-spot / Seam (dual heat) / Seam (preheat)
- Pulsation, Upslope and Downslope
- Dual weld intervals per program (Preheat and Weld)
- 64 programs (internal or external selection)
- Constant Current regulation
- Current/Power Monitoring: High/Low limits and Pre-limit
- Proportional valve controller (0–10 V or 4–20 mA)
- Pressure Monitoring: High/Low limits
- Programmable blocking on fault
- Weld Log keeps a history of recent welds
- Programmable outputs (events)
- Retract/High-lift control
- Single or dual gun operation
- Optional Constant Voltage regulation / Constant Power
- OHMA (Air over Oil) gun operation
- Up to 3 analog inputs (2 x 0–10 V, plus 1 x 0–10 V or 4–20 mA)
- Machine Sequencer Logic
- Chain – Weld programs may be linked together for multiple spot sequences
- Cascade configuration available – Up to 4 MFDC transformers
- High Current Output configurations available – up to 300 kA weld current capability, higher on special applications