NEW TECNA 4649 – Air Operated 25 KVA Rocker Arm Welder IN-STOCK
WSI-SELECT – In-Stock and For Sale at Weld Systems Integrators
WSI Serial #: 020122
NEW TECNA 4649 – Air Operated 25 KVA Rocker Arm Welder [ WSI stock / serial #: 010122 ] IN-STOCK and for sale at Weld Systems Integrators. The TECNA 4649 is a versatile 25 kVA air-operated rocker arm spot welder, designed to meet a variety spot welding needs.
- Simple, fast setup and operation, with easy adjustment
- 220 or 440V – dual-voltage welder works from 208-480, anywhere in your plant
- Arms easily slide in and out for small and large parts (15″ – 28″ throat)
- Access hard-to-reach welds with built-in angle / straight tip holders
- Easy-to-program weld controls
WSI maintains an IN-STOCK inventory of new and used resistance welding equipment at our Warrensville Heights, Ohio location for quick shipment and delivery. Contact our knowledgeable sales team at 844-WSI-WELD or +1-216-475-5629 for immediate assistance.EQUIPMENT QUOTE
Enter WSI Serial #: 020122 on the following quote request form.
- Air-operated, lube-free cylinder eliminates oil mist in the shop environment.
- Electrode force is adjustable via an integrated filter/regulator combination.
- Reduce shop noise with integrated speed control valves, shock absorber for end of cylinder stroke, and air exhaust mufflers.
- Two-stage electronic foot switch initiation (1st stage closes tips without welding, 2nd stage initiates weld schedule.)
- Pre-wired to accept a second footswitch (Option 72977).
- A second footswitch allows for immediate recall of a second weld time / current setting. This is helpful when different settings are required on the same workpiece.
- PINCH POINT SAFETY OPTION: WSI-supplied TECNA Rocker Arm Welders are available with UNITROL Soft Touch Safety for pinch point protection.
|SPECIFICATIONS||TECNA Model 4649|
|Foot or air-operated||AIR|
|Power @ 50% duty cycle||25 kVA|
|Max power||55 kVA|
|Secondary voltage||4.6 V|
|Maximum short circuit current||14500 A|
|Maximum welding current on aluminum||–|
|Maximum welding current on steel||11.6 kA|
|Thermal current @ 100%||3.8 kA|
|Supply voltage (@ 60Hz)*||Dual Voltage 220 / 440|
|Delayed fuses @ 220 VAC||100 A|
|Delayed fuses @ 440 VAC||50 A|
|Primary cables (up to 30m)||16 mm2|
|Compressed air supply||94 – 145 psi (6.5 – 10 bar)|
|Air consumption per 1000 spots @ 94 psi (650kP / 6.5 bar)||152 SCF (4.3 N / m3)|
|Arm minimum length||15.0 in. (380 mm)|
|> Max electrode force @ 94 psi (6.5 bar)||363 lbs. (165 daN)|
|> Working stroke||0.4 – 2.4 in. (10 – 60 mm)|
|Arm maximum length||27.6 in. (700 mm)|
|> Max electrode force @ 94 psi (6.5 bar)||198 lbs. (90 daN)|
|> Working stroke||0.6 – 4.1 in (15 – 105 mm)|
|Short circuit current with arms @ max length||10.5 kA|
|Water cooling @ 36 psi (250 kP / 2.5 bar)||1 gpm (3.8 lpm)|
|Minimum water pressure||36 psi (2.5 bar)|
|Aerial noise produced||70+ dB (A)|
|Working stroke||0.79 in. (20 mm)|
|Welding time||20 cycles|
|Welding current||11 kA|
|Working rating (welds per minute)||10 # / min.|
|Net weight||321 lbs. (146 kg)|
|Arms||1.58 in. (40 mm)|
|Electrode holders||0.88 in. (22 mm)|
|Electrode taper size||4RW/1MT|