NEW TECNA 4642 – Foot Operated 20 KVA Rocker Arm Spot Welder
WSI-SELECT – In-Stock and For Sale at Weld Systems Integrators
NEW TECNA 4642 WSI Serial #: 1201121
NEW TECNA 4642 – foot-operated 20 kVA rocker arm spot welder [ WSI stock / serial #: 1201121 ] IN-STOCK and FOR SALE at Weld Systems Integrators.
- Simple, fast setup and operation, with easy adjustment
- 220 or 440V – dual-voltage welder works from 208-480, anywhere in your plant
- Arms easily slide in and out for small and large parts
- Access hard-to-reach welds with built-in angle / straight tip holders
- Easy-to-program weld controls
WSI maintains an IN-STOCK inventory of new and used resistance welding equipment at our Warrensville Heights, Ohio location for quick shipment and delivery. Contact our knowledgeable sales team at 844-WSI-WELD or +1-216-475-5629 for immediate assistance.EQUIPMENT QUOTE
Please submit the following form to request additional information.
Enter WSI Serial #: 1201121 on the following quote request form.
If you have any questions on WSI Select – IN-STOCK equipment available from Weld Systems Integrators, please call 844-WSI-WELD or +1-216-475-5629 and ask to speak with a WSI Engineer.
- TE101 control, mounted on the front of the machine, allows the operator to view data while welding.
- Air pressure gauge, regulator knob, and speed controls are mounted at the top of the machine for easy monitoring and adjustment.
- Water-cooled transformer, arms, and electrodes. Epoxy resin-coated transformer for maximum protection.
- Adjustable electrode stroke enables access to a greater range of parts.
- Chromium-copper electrode holders are designed for long life and heavy-duty service. It may be mounted at 12° and 90° positions in the arm. Optional Universal-Style arms are available exclusively from WSI for 1″ diameter electrode holders, and for mounting the electrode holders at 30° and 90°.
- Adjustable throat depth enables maximum flexibility.
- Ergonomic frame for long-term operation in production environments.
- WSI exclusive standard low-profile lower holder enables accessing parts as small as 3″ diameter.
- Single foot pedal (standard). Additional foot pedal (optional part #73070) on base allows mounting both foot pedals on a joint base.
- PINCH POINT SAFETY OPTION: WSI-supplied TECNA rocker arm spot welders can be available with UNITROL Soft Touch Safety for pinch point protection.
|WSI stock / serial number||1201121|
|Foot or air-operated||FOOT|
|Power @ 50% duty cycle||20 kVA|
|Max power||39 kVA|
|Secondary voltage||4 V|
|Maximum Short Circuit Current||12000 A|
|Thermal current @ 100%||3.5 kA|
|Supply voltage (@ 60Hz)*||Dual Voltage 220 / 440 V|
|Delayed fuses @ 220 VAC||80 A|
|Delayed fuses @ 440 VAC||40 A|
|Primary cables (up to 30m)||0.02 in. (10 mm2)|
|Compressed air supply||–|
|Air consumption per 1000 spots @ 94 psi (650 kP / 6.5 bar)||–|
|Arm minimum length||15.0 in. (380 mm)|
|> Max electrode force @ 94 psi (6.5 bar)||330 lbs. (150 daN)|
|> Working stroke||0.4 – 2.4 in. (10 – 60 mm)|
|Arm maximum length||27.6 in. (700 mm)|
|> Max electrode force @ 94 psi (6.5 bar)||176 lbs. (80 daN)|
|> Working stroke||0.6 – 4.1 in. (15 – 105 mm)|
|Short circuit current with arms @ max length||8.8 kA|
|Water cooling @ 36 psi (250 kP / 2.5 bar)||1 gpm (3.8 lpm)|
|Minimum water pressure||36 psi (2.5 bar)|
|Aerial noise produced||70+|
|Working stroke||0.79 in. (20 mm)|
|Welding time||26 cycles|
|Welding current||9 kA|
|Working rating (welds per minute)||10 # / min.|
|Net weight||321 lbs. (146 kg)|
|Arms||40 in. (1016 mm)|
|Electrode holders||0.87 in. (22 mm)|
|Electrode taper size||4RW/1MT|