TECNA 7913 Portable Spot Weld Gun – Pneumatic, Gyroscopic, 6 kVA Water-Cooled
WSI-SELECT – In-Stock and For Sale at Weld Systems Integrators
NEW TECNA 7913 Weld Gun – WSI Serial #: 08621
NEW TECNA TECNA 7913 pneumatic, gyroscopic, 6 kVA water-cooled portable spot weld gun [ WSI stock / serial #: 08621 ] IN-STOCK and FOR SALE at Weld Systems Integrators.
The TECNA WTG-7913 is ideal for body repair, light sheet metal fabrication, and other maintenance applications.
There are a variety of arms available for this unit, further enabling a wide range of applications. In addition, the TECNA 7913 comes standard with an electronic timer that operates the differential pressure switch when the electrode force is correct. A compensation circuit starts the timer only when there is a proper range of current which allows welding on oxidized sheets or materials with a painted surface.
WSI maintains an IN-STOCK inventory of new and used resistance welding equipment at our Warrensville Heights, Ohio location for quick shipment and delivery. Contact our knowledgeable sales team at 844-WSI-WELD or +1-216-475-5629 for immediate assistance.EQUIPMENT QUOTE
Enter WSI Serial #: 08621 on the following quote request form.
- Fully water-cooled portable spot gun
- For high operating rate works in car body repair and light production works.
- Synchronous built-in electronic timer with SCR from 2 to 65 cycles.
- The compensation circuit starts the timer only when there is a proper passage of current, which enables it to perform on oxidized sheets, surfaces with paint residues, or black sheets.
- Current control with phase shift adjustment to carry out difficult welds, on very thin thickness, on rods with reduced diameter, on stainless steel sheets, and similar.
- Balanced construction for easy operation.
- Thread base for fixing on a bench.
- A built-in differential pressure switch operates the timer when the electrode force is correct.
- Additional arm couplings to provide a larger opening between arms.
- All transformers are coated with F-class insulation material. Insulation test performed at 4000 V.
- To be used with arms item 7512 – 7513 – 7514 – 7515 (on request).
|Manual / pneumatic||Pneumatic|
|Power @ 50% duty cycle||6 kVA|
|Secondary voltage||2.5 V|
|* Supply voltage (@ 50 and 60 Hz)||220 V (IN-STOCK) 440 V (available on request)|
|Delayed fuses @ 220 VAC (IN-STOCK)||20 A|
|Delayed fuses @ 440 VAC||12 A|
|Primary cables (up to 10m)||0.098 in. (2.5 mm)|
|Short circuit current||8,200 A|
|Max welding current||6,550 A|
|Duty cycle w/max welding current||6.70%|
|Arm minimum / maximum length||4.9 – 19.7 in. (125 – 500 mm)|
|Arm spacing (gap)||3.7 in. (94 mm)|
|Arm||0.87 in. (22 mm)|
|Electrode holder||0.55 in. (14 mm)|
|Working stroke||1.4 – 3.5 in. (35-90 mm)|
|Max electrode force w/ 4.9″ (125 mm) arms||264 lbs. (120 daN)|
|Max electrode force w/19.7″ (500 mm) arms||84 lbs. (38 daN)|
|Pneumatic hose inside||0.24 in. (6 mm)|
|Compressed air supply||87 psi (6 bar)|
|Air per 1000 spots @ 72.5 psi (500 kP / 5 bar)||35 SCF (1 N/m)|
|Water hose inside||0.24 in. (6 mm)|
|Water cooling @ 36 psi (250 kP / 2.5 bar)||0.66 gpm (2.5 lpm)|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||4.3 x 18.7 x 8.0 in. (108 x 475 x 203 mm)|
|Net weight||35.2 lbs. (16 kg)|
|Packing box dimensions||11.0 x 24.0 x 14.2 in. (28 x 61 x 36 mm)|
|Gross shipping weight||44 lbs. (20 kg)|
|Capacity mild steel sheet||0.08 x 0.08 in. (2 x 2 mm)|
|Capacity mild steel rod||0.24 x 0.24 in. (6 x 6 mm)|
|SPRING TOOL BALANCER|
|Working load required||33 – 44 lbs. (15 – 20 kg)|
|Short arms balancer required||9362BR|
|* May be supplied capable of operating on other voltages / frequencies. Please ask for details.|