TECNA 6122N MFDC Press / Projection Welder – 90 kVA
WSI-SELECT – In-Stock and For Sale at Weld Systems Integrators
TECNA 6122N – US Configured 480V
WSI Serial #: M0220050
TECNA 6122N MFDC press / projection-type welder [ WSI stock / serial #: M0220050 ] IN-STOCK and FOR SALE at Weld Systems Integrators. The 6122N is a 90 kVA, 3-Phase welder with WSI-TECNA US configured 480 volts [ the most common power system used in US industrial plants ]. NOTE: TECNA standard MFDC resistance welders are configured with 400V, which requires a step-down transformer for typical US plant installation.
WSI maintains an IN-STOCK inventory of new and used resistance welding equipment at our Warrensville Heights, Ohio location for quick shipment and delivery. Contact our knowledgeable sales team at 844-WSI-WELD or +1-216-475-5629 for immediate assistance.
TECNA 6122N IN-STOCK: 1EQUIPMENT QUOTE
Enter WSI Serial #: M0220050 on the following quote request form.
- Medium-frequency welders are designed to obtain high-quality welding.
- The modular design of the mechanical structure, arms, brackets, and cylinders.
- Cylinder with chrome plated stem for heavy-duty work and long life; adjustable anti-rotation device.
- Lubrication-free pneumatic components to eliminate oil mist and protect the environment.
- Adjustable double-stroke cylinder with key control. Alternatively, it may be managed by a pneumatic pedal.
- Electrodes descent without pressure for both maintenance and set-up.
- Built-in compressed air filter unit and tank. Compressed air disconnection device.
- Water-cooled transformer, plates, electrode-holders, and electrodes; transformer with epoxy resin-coated windings.
- Two-stage electric foot control for clamping and welding pieces only if correctly positioned.
- Pre-setting for additional double-stage electric foot switch connection for the direct recalling of a different welding program.
- Arranged for all models: two-hand safety control with timer and removable key selector, assuring the best safety. The two-hand control device is standard on projection models only (it is available upon request on spot welder models).
- Emergency push-button to stop the machine immediately.
- Protection with automatic circuit breaker.
- Flow-switch which stops the machine if the cooling water does not flow and valve for blocking the water-cooling flow when the machine is off.
- (optional) USB port for data storage.
- Pneumatic circuit equipped with low force squeeze (optional), particularly suitable when projection welding and when spot welding delicate parts.
- Position sensor (optional) which allows measuring the initial thickness of the material to be welded and verifying the presence and the dimensional accuracy of the materials to be welded before welding. It also allows measuring the penetration of the electrodes at the end of the welding process. It is also possible to stop the current flow once the set penetration value has been achieved.
|WSI serial number||M0220050|
|Standard weld control||TE700|
|Power @ 25% duty cycle||kVA||142|
|Power @ 50% duty cycle||kVA||90|
|Short circuit current||A||32,000|
|Thermal current @ 100%||kA||6.1|
|Supply voltage (@60Hz)*||V||480 [ US Configured ]|
|Primary cables Ø (up to 30m)||mm²||35|
|Delayed fuses @ 440VAC||A||100|
|Arm spacing range (gap)||in (mm)||6.9-18.7 (175-475)|
|Throat depth – to electrode holders||in (mm)||21.26 (540)|
|Throat depth – to tooling platens||in (mm)||16.22 (412)|
|# slots & spacing||# / in (mm)||2 / 2.48 (63)|
|Max electrode force – standard @ 87 psi (6 bar)||lbs. (daN)||1619.2 (736)|
|Max electrode force – high-force option 8235 @ 87 psi (6 bar)||lbs. (daN)||2732.4 (1242)|
|Working stroke||in (mm)||3.94 (100)|
|Adjustable retraction stroke (standard)||in (mm)||0.00-3.15 (0-80)|
|Compressed air supply||psi (bar)||94.3 (6.5)|
|Air Consumption per 1000 Spots @ 94 psi (650kP / 6.5 bar)|
|Standard welder – 20mm stroke||SCF (N/m³)||162 (4.6)|
|Standard welder – max stroke||SCF (N/m³)||544 (15.4)|
|Option 6135 – 20mm stroke||SCF (N/m³)||332 (9.4)|
|Option 6135 – max stroke||SCF (N/m³)||766 (21.7)|
|Air hose inside Ø||in (mm)||0.63 (16)|
|Water cooling @ 36 psi (250 kP / 2.5 bar)||gpm (lpm)||2.64 (10)|
|Net weight||lbs (kg)||1100 (500)|
|Arm diameter||in (mm)||2.36 (60)|
|Electrode holder diameter||in (mm)||1.26 (32)|
|Dimensions (LxWxH)||in (mm)||52.9 x 17.3 x 76.3 (1343 x 440 x 1938)|
|Maximum welding current on aluminum||kA||40|
|Maximum welding current on steel||kA||35|
|Tooling platen dimensions||in (mm)||4.72/5.51 (120/140)|
|Aerial noise produced||dB(A)||73|
|Working stroke||in (mm)||1.97 (50)|
|Working rating (welds per minute)||#/min||6|
*Different voltages and frequencies on request. Specifications are subject to change without notice.
* May be supplied capable of operating on other voltages/frequencies. Please ask for details.