Used Digital Force Gauge FOR SALE
Used Resistance Welding Equipment AVAILABLE NOW from Weld Systems Integrators
Used Digital Force Gauge – WSI Stock #W-3062
- Programmable Resolution
- Programmable Digital Filter
- Programmable Baud Rate
- Zero Function
- Peak Function (positive and negative)
- RS232C Serial Output (on request)
- Analog Indicator for Reference
- Battery Life: 1 Year (200 hrs)
- Digital filter allows to average unsteady or pulsating force.
- Range for Nominal Load: 0 to 4,500lbs and 0 to 9,000lbs
- Resolution: 0.01
- Accuracy Class: Less than +/- .5%
- Linearity: Less than +/-.20%FS
- Hysteresis: Less than +/-.20%FS
- Repeatability: Less than +/-.05%FS
- Readings per sec. (0 filter): 10 (100ms)
- Display: Custom LCD (H=5/8″)
- Service Load: 120%FS
- Max Permissible Load: 150%FS
- Breaking Load: > 300%FS
- Displacement at Nominal Load: .007″
- Total length: 7.5″
- Sensor thickness: 11/16″
Please submit the following form to request additional information.
Enter WSI Stock #: W-3062 on the following quote request form.
Looking for a NEW Welder?
CLICK HERE for more information on the versatile, adjustable, and flexible welders available from Weld Systems Integrators.
Contact Weld Systems Integrators
CONTACT Weld Systems Integrators, or REQUEST A QUOTE on standard IN-STOCK inventory or fully custom welding equipment. To speak with a WSI team member, please give us a call at 844-WSI-WELD or +1-216-475-5629.