Used Digital Force Gauge FOR SALE
Used Resistance Welding Equipment AVAILABLE NOW from Weld Systems Integrators
Used Digital Force Gauge – WSI Stock #W-3062
- Programmable Resolution
- Programmable Digital Filter
- Programmable Baud Rate
- Zero Function
- Peak Function (positive and negative)
- RS232C Serial Output (on request)
- Analog Indicator for Reference
- Battery Life: 1 Year (200 hrs)
- Digital filter allows to average unsteady or pulsating force.
- Range for Nominal Load: 0 to 4,500lbs and 0 to 9,000lbs
- Resolution: 0.01
- Accuracy Class: Less than +/- .5%
- Linearity: Less than +/-.20%FS
- Hysteresis: Less than +/-.20%FS
- Repeatability: Less than +/-.05%FS
- Readings per sec. (0 filter): 10 (100ms)
- Display: Custom LCD (H=5/8″)
- Service Load: 120%FS
- Max Permissible Load: 150%FS
- Breaking Load: > 300%FS
- Displacement at Nominal Load: .007″
- Total length: 7.5″
- Sensor thickness: 11/16″
Please submit the following form to request additional information.
If you have any questions on used equipment available from Weld Systems Integrators, please call 844-WSI-WELD or +1-216-475-5629 and ask to speak with a WSI Engineer.
Enter WSI Stock #: W-3062 on the following quote request form.
Looking for a NEW Welder?
CLICK HERE for more information on the versatile, adjustable, and flexible welders available from Weld Systems Integrators.
Contact Weld Systems Integrators
Weld Systems Integrators (WSI) is your complete source for standard and custom resistance welders, consumables, spare and replacement parts and value added services. We offer WORLDWIDE shipping from our Warrensville Heights, OH location.
CONTACT Weld Systems Integrators, or REQUEST A QUOTE on standard IN-STOCK inventory or fully custom welding equipment. To speak with a WSI team member, please give us a call at 844-WSI-WELD or +1-216-475-5629.
|Products and Services from Weld Systems Integrators|