LORS Machinery – Wire Harness Welders Parts and Support
Available from Weld Systems Integrators, Inc.
LORS wire harness welder parts and factory-authorized support services available from Weld Systems Integrators (WSI). We provide spare and replacement parts, along with complete repair and rebuild services for your existing LORS Machinery welders and welding equipment. LORS wire harness welders are designed for fusing copper wires for harnesses and are available from 20 – 100 kVA depending on customer application requirements. Furthermore, we can rebuild your welder so it looks like it just came from the factory.
Model 910-V2 and 910-V4 Wire Harness Welder Features:
LORS Machinery models 910-v2 and 910-v4 vertical bench type wire harness resistance welders are designed for fusing copper wires for harnesses. Available in sizes from 20 kVA to 70 kVA.
- Built-in microprocessor-type weld control enables easy programming of up to 13 different parameters in up to 50 stored weld schedules, allows customization for any application. Complete with 300 amp air cooled SCR contactor.
- Built-in welding transformer, water cooled, wired to operate on 460 volts, single phase, 60 hertz (other voltages/frequencies available, ask for details).
- Air-operated head assembly with air cylinder.
- Tip dress: manual control, low-impact type.
- Lubrication-free air system comprised of combination filter, pressure regulator (pressure regulators mounted in a position to face the operator for easy dial reading). Includes single-solenoid air valves, speed controls, pressure switch (stops welder from firing if the weld cylinder does not have the proper air pressure).
- Air lockout valve.
- Water flow sight indicator.
- Water saver feature, with water valve. Safety shields for operator safety.
- Proximity switch to disable welder when safety shield is removed.
- Key type run/set-up switch.
- E-Stop (mushroom-style push-button emergency stop).
- Magnetic circuit breaker, to disconnect power to the welder.
- Fixed lower knee.
- Quick change (5 minutes or less) weld tooling, comprised of small diameter clamp cylinder, zirconium walls with adjustment to permit fusing copper wire for the assembly of wire harnesses and set-up to accept tungsten electrodes for fusing two 20 gauge copper wires.
Additional LORS Wire Harness Welder Models:
LORS – 1100APP-SPL
LORS vertical press type wire harness resistance welder, model 1100APP-SPL, 12″ Throat Depth, 100 kVA-rated (other KVA ratings available to suit various customer applications). Designed to fuse large-area wire harnesses, up to 0.400 width x 0.194 height (other sizes available, call for details).
LORS – Model 787-V2
LORS vertical press type wire harness resistance welder, model 787-V2. Designed for fusing copper wires for harnesses. Available in sizes from 20 – 70 kVA, depending on customer application requirements.
|LORS Machinery – Standard Welder Parts and Support|
Contact Weld Systems Integrators
CONTACT Weld Systems Integrators, or REQUEST A QUOTE on standard IN-STOCK inventory or fully custom welding equipment. To speak with a WSI team member, please give us a call at 844-WSI-WELD or +1-216-475-5629.