CenterLine Stud & Weld Nut Electrodes FOR SALE
Stud and Weld Nut Electrodes IN-STOCK at Weld Systems Integrators (WSI)
An extensive variety of stud & nut welding electrodes are supplied by CenterLine. Our high-quality designs and assembly styles provide numerous features and benefits.
CenterLine Stud & Weld Nut Electrodes Benefits include:
- Accurate, on the center positioning of pilotless nuts provided automatically for process repeatability.
- Insulated pin and sleeve to prevent pin arcing in the threads.
- Unit converts from welding nuts to studs in seconds by removal of the pilot pin and/or changing the welding head.
- Internal water cooling to reduce heat build-up and extend operating life.
- Minimum maintenance to minimize downtime.
- Proprietary sleeve design and double insulated coated pins allow the use of stainless steel pins when coated pins are not readily available thus staying in production longer.
Weld Systems Integrators is a distributor of CenterLine Consumable Welding Products, keeping an inventory of new and used equipment IN-STOCK at our Warrensville Heights, Ohio location for quick shipment and delivery.
|CenterLine Welding Consumables FOR SALE at Weld Systems Integrators|
|Quick Change Electrode||Cap Electrodes||Bent Adapters||Stud and Weld Nut Electrodes|
|Welding Pins||Welding Heads||DuraPin™ Extended Life Fastener Welding Pins||OHMA™ Weld Cylinders|
Contact Weld Systems Integrators
Weld Systems Integrators (WSI) is your complete source for standard and custom resistance welders, consumables, spare and replacement parts and value added services. We offer WORLDWIDE shipping from our Warrensville Heights, OH location.
CONTACT Weld Systems Integrators, or REQUEST A QUOTE on standard IN-STOCK inventory or fully custom welding equipment. To speak with a WSI team member, please give us a call at 844-WSI-WELD or +1-216-475-5629.
|Products and Services from Weld Systems Integrators|