CenterLine Cap Electrodes FOR SALE
Cap Electrodes IN-STOCK at Weld Systems Integrators (WSI)
CenterLine cap electrodes are manufactured using advanced cold-forming techniques to produce high quality, affordably priced, male and female caps. Cap production is closely monitored using SPC data tracking, for quick diagnostics, repair, and re-ordering which shortens downtime. An extensive range of styles and materials are available.
Standard CenterLine electrode caps are available in:
- RWMA Class 1 (C15000; CuZr; zirconium-copper), creates less weld spatter and less energy to weld.
- RWMA Class 2 (C18150; CuCrZr; Chrome-Zirconium-Copper), the most economical cap and universal cap.
- RWMA Class 20 (C15760; CuAl2O3; GlidCop dispersion strengthened copper), longer weld life and works well on all steels.
- Standard diameters of 1/2″, 5/8″ 3/4″, 13mm, 16mm and 20mm.
- RWMA standard nose styles: A, B, C, D, E, and F.
- ISO standards in accordance with ISO 5121.
- Non-standard styles and specifications (quoted upon request).
Weld Systems Integrators is a distributor of CenterLine Consumable Welding Products, keeping an inventory of new and used equipment IN-STOCK at our Warrensville Heights, Ohio location for quick shipment and delivery.
|CenterLine Welding Consumables FOR SALE at Weld Systems Integrators|
|Quick Change Electrode||Cap Electrodes||Bent Adapters||Stud and Weld Nut Electrodes|
|Welding Pins||Welding Heads||DuraPin™ Extended Life Fastener Welding Pins||OHMA™ Weld Cylinders|
Contact Weld Systems Integrators
CONTACT Weld Systems Integrators, or REQUEST A QUOTE on standard IN-STOCK inventory or fully custom welding equipment. To speak with a WSI team member, please give us a call at 844-WSI-WELD or +1-216-475-5629.