AMADA WELD TECH CD-V Capacitive Discharge Welder
Capacitive Discharge Welding Products FOR SALE at Weld Systems Integrators
AMADA WELD TECH high value compact CD welder
- Consistent welding output for repeatable process results
- Built-in peak current indicator
- Pulse shaping with adjustable upslope to reduce expulsion
- Set/store up to 8 schedules to quickly change between weld different schedules
- Full color 3.5″ user interface
- PS-Control – push button rotary encoder
The AMADA WELD TECH (formerly Amada Miyachi) CD-V series welders are high value, compact capacitive discharge welders featuring dual pulse output with full control of both pulses.
Key features include:
- Fully controllable dual pulse output
- Adjustable pulse separation for process optimization
- Rapid fire between pulses for quick welding of adjacent location
- Ultrafast rise time for conductive material welding
- Pulse rise time control
- Peak current monitor indicates if weld occurred
- Programmable squeeze time
- Weld counter
- Built in the USA
Pair with the TL-V weld head.
Contact Weld Systems Integrators
CONTACT Weld Systems Integrators for more information on AMADA WELD TECH (formerly Amada Miyachi) resistance welding products, equipment, and accessories IN-STOCK and available today!
Weld Systems Integrators is a stocking distributor of AMADA WELD TECH. We maintain an inventory of new and used equipment at our Warrensville Heights, Ohio location for quick shipment and delivery.
For immediate assistance please feel free to give us a call at 844-WSI-WELD [974-9353] or +1-216-475-5629.