AMADA WELD TECH CD-V Capacitive Discharge Welder
Capacitive Discharge Welding Products FOR SALE at Weld Systems Integrators
AMADA WELD TECH high value compact CD welder
- Consistent welding output for repeatable process results
- Built-in peak current indicator
- Pulse shaping with adjustable upslope to reduce expulsion
- Set/store up to 8 schedules to quickly change between weld different schedules
- Full color 3.5″ user interface
- PS-Control – push button rotary encoder
The AMADA WELD TECH (formerly Amada Miyachi) CD-V series welders are high value, compact capacitive discharge welders featuring dual pulse output with full control of both pulses.
Key features include:
- Fully controllable dual pulse output
- Adjustable pulse separation for process optimization
- Rapid fire between pulses for quick welding of adjacent location
- Ultrafast rise time for conductive material welding
- Pulse rise time control
- Peak current monitor indicates if weld occurred
- Programmable squeeze time
- Weld counter
- Built in the USA
Pair with the TL-V weld head.
Contact Weld Systems Integrators
CONTACT Weld Systems Integrators for more information on AMADA WELD TECH (formerly Amada Miyachi) resistance welding products, equipment, and accessories IN-STOCK and available today!
Weld Systems Integrators is a stocking distributor of AMADA WELD TECH. We maintain an inventory of new and used equipment at our Warrensville Heights, Ohio location for quick shipment and delivery.