CenterLine Smart Electrodes FOR SALE
IN-STOCK Limited Inventory Pricing Available
CenterLine Smart Electrodes IN-STOCK and FOR SALE at Weld Systems Integrators. CenterLine has combined its proven nut electrode technology with proven sensing technology to create the patented Smart Electrode nut detection system.
The Smart Electrode System can help determine if a weld nut is present and in the correct orientation. This diagnostic device provides a reliable method for enhancing the quality of the projection welding process.
The CenterLine Smart Electrode System can be integrated into simple, stand-alone applications or fully integrated monitoring systems. It is compact and easy to install with the aid of the detailed installation manual included with every unit and the tooling change required to incorporate the Smart Electrode is minimal. Set-up and calibration are maintained electronically – no mechanical adjustments are necessary.
WSI maintains an IN-STOCK inventory at our Warrensville Heights, Ohio location. Contact our knowledgeable sales team at 844-WSI-WELD or +1-216-475-5629 for immediate assistance.
IN-STOCK Inventory: 6
Call 844-WSI-WELD or +1-216-475-5629 and mention FIRE SALE for SPECIAL PRICING on IN-STOCK CenterLine Smart Electrodes.
IN-STOCK Inventory – CenterLine Smart Electrodes ( Update: MAR. 21, 2023 )
|SERIAL / STOCK NO.||PRODUCT CODE||COATED PIN||NUT HEAD||ELECTRODE TYPE|
Product Code Key:
|PRODUCT TYPE||MODEL||AIR OPTION||BODY LENGTH||BODY STYLE||SERIES|
[ smart electrode ]
[ unit with integrated amplifier ]
[ with air ]
[ standard ]
[ base mount ]
[ 200 series / 0.88 dia. weld face ]
[ 300 series / 1.25 dia. weld face ]
Please submit the following form to request additional information.
Enter Stock / Serial #: “FIRE SALE CenterLine Smart Electrodes” on the following quote request form.
If you have any questions on WSI Select – IN-STOCK equipment available from Weld Systems Integrators, please call 844-WSI-WELD or +1-216-475-5629 and ask to speak with a WSI Engineer.
- Available for CenterLine’s 2, 3 and 4 series nut weld units.
- Fiber optics communicate data directly from electrode to the monitoring system.
- No PLC or PC is required and there is no software to purchase.
- Able to sense the presence of a single nut at the point-of-weld.
- Capable of sensing piloted and non-piloted nuts.
- Bypass switches to deactivate “gun open” and “single nut” sensors.
- Able to detect when the weldgun has returned to the open position.
- Available for “special electrodes” at a modest additional cost.
- Standard components for quick turnaround time.