PRESS TYPE WELDERS
EconoPress and Hybrid EconoPress PRESS-TYPE Welders from Weld Systems Integrators are designed for versatility and can be fitted for spot welding, projection welding, electro-brazing, hot riveting, electro-forging and upsetting.
EconoPress Press-Type Welders from Weld Systems Integrators, Inc.
For welding applications that do not require the heavy-duty features of a standard press welder but still demand the same reliability at a lower cost, the EconoPress and Hybrid EconoPress is your solution. The EconoPress welder is the perfect economical solution for various welding applications. Its slim design allows for usage in tight places, utilizing shop floor space completely.
The heavy duty frame ensures that the welder will be durable and stand up to rigid specifications. This combination maximizes efficiency, but does not sacrifice quality.
- Low profile takes up less valuable space
- Heavy duty steel frame construction
- Adjustable upper neck and lower knee
- Adaptable for all types of tooling
- Copper platen for lower tooling. Water cooled or standard lower PM holder for spot welding
- Hoist rings on top and fork lift shipping channels on bottom for easy handling
- Color coded air and water hoses
WSI EconoPress Specifications:
|Weld Control||Weld Transformer KVA||Weld Cylinder (lbs)||Number of Weld Cylinders||Initiation||Throat Depth||Color|
|Customer Specified||25-200||200-5500||Up to Four||Palm Button or 2-Stage Foot|
|18” 24” 30” 36”||Customer Specified|
Press-type welders from Weld Systems Integrators:
- Slim profile saves space
- Up to four weld guns
- Easy integration for use with robots
HYBRID ECONOPRESS WELDERS
EconoPress frame with ram and air cylinder from standard press welder.
- Saves space and provides heavy duty features
Applications for WSI EconoPress and Hybrid EconoPress include: Nut Welding, Stud Welding, Multi-Gun Welding, Spot Welding, Projection Welding, Mid-Frequency Welding